Your Right to Privacy
In this statement, we explain how “ DAC” and “ICS Mortgages” respect your privacy in relation to interactions with this website.
Dilosk DAC and ICS Mortgages fully respect your right to privacy in relation to your interactions with this website.
Dilosk DAC trading as Dilosk and ICS Mortgages,
- This policy sets out the obligations of Dilosk DAC trading as Dilosk and ICS Mortgages, (“The Company”) a company registered in Ireland, whose registered office is at 16 Hume Street, Dublin 2.
- This policy is in relation to data protection and the rights of the data subjects in respect of Cookies under EU Regulation 2016/679 the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the Irish legislation contained within the Data Protection Acts 1988 to 2018 (The Act).
1.3 This policy sets out the company’s obligations regarding the collection, processing, transfer, storage, and disposal of personal data. The procedures and principles set out herein must be followed at all times by the Company’s employees, agents, contractors, or other parties working for or on behalf of the Company.
1.4 The Company is committed not only to the letter of the law, but also to the spirit of the law and places a high degree of importance on the correct, lawful, and fair handling of all personal data, respecting the legal rights, privacy, and trust of all individuals with whom it deals.
1.5 Notwithstanding the above, The Company views all aspects of data protection as a positive factor that allows us to engage in an open and transparent manner with our customers.
- Definitions and Interpretation:
means a small file placed on your computer or device by our site when you visit certain parts of our site and/or when you use certain features of our site
means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”);
means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data, as defined Data Protection Acts 1988 to 2018 OR EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”);
means Dilosk DAC trading as Dilosk and ICS Mortgages, (“The Company) “a company registered in Ireland under company number [Co. Reg 3198873CH
], whose registered address is Dilosk 16 Hume Street
Dublin 2, Ireland
- Information About Us:
Information required for Cookies:
Our site is owned and operated by:
Our Data Protection Officer (DPO) is:
Data Protection Officer,
16 Hume Street
Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
For general queries, you can call 1890 542 542.
If you wish to exercise any of your data rights, you can contact Our Data Protection officer by writing to the address above or emailing DPO@Dilosk.com
How to contact the appropriate authority:
If you are not happy with any aspect of how your data is used, you also have the right to complain to the Data Protection Commission in Ireland. You can contact the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner at:
Telephone: +353 (0)761 104 800 or Lo Call Number 1890 252 231
Fax: +353 57 868 4757
Postal Address: Data Protection Commission, Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, R32 AP23, Co. Laois.
- By using our site, you may also receive certain third-party Cookies on your computer or device.
- Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than us.
- All Cookies used by and on our site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law. We may use some or all the following types of Cookie:
Types of cookies that MAY be used on Our site:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
A Cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of our site, supporting functions such as logging in, your shopping basket, and payment transactions.
It is important for us to understand how you use our site, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping us to improve our site and your experience of it.
Functionality Cookies enable us to provide additional functions to you on our site such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality Cookies may also be strictly necessary Cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
It is important for us to know when and how often you visit our site, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited, and which links you have visited). As with analytics Cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make our site and advertising more relevant to your interests. Some information gathered by targeting Cookies may also be shared with third parties.
Third Party Cookies
Third party Cookies are not placed by us; instead, they are placed by third parties that provide services to us and/or to you. Third party Cookies may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you on our site, or by third parties providing analytics services to us (these Cookies will work in the same way as analytics Cookies described above).
Any of the above types of Cookie may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit our site.
Any of the above types of Cookie may be a session Cookie. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit our site until you close your browser. Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
- Cookies on our site are not permanent and will expire after a defined period OR as indicated in the table below.
- For more specific details of the Cookies that we use, please refer to the tables below.
- What Cookies Does Our Site Use?
- Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google Analytcs
- Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling us to better understand how our Site is used. This, in turn, enables us to improve our Site and the products AND/OR services offered through it.
- You do not have to allow us to use these Cookies, however whilst our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of our site, it does enable us to continually improve our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
- The analytics service(s) used by our Site use(s) analytics Cookies to gather the required information.
- The analytics service(s) used by our Site use(s) the following analytics Cookies:
Name of Cookie
This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics - which is a significant update to Google's more commonly used analytics service. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports.
This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form.
This is a pattern type cookie set by Google Analytics, where the pattern element on the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website it relates to.
- Consent and Control:
7.1 Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a description of a pop-up cookie prompt requesting your consent to set those Cookies.
7.2. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies [unless those Cookies are strictly necessary]; however certain features of our Site may not function fully or as intended [You will be given the opportunity to allow and/or deny different categories of Cookie that we use.] [You can return to your Cookie preferences to review and/or change them at any time.
- In addition to the controls that we provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser.
- Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third-party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies, but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
Mainstream Browser Cookie Links:
Microsoft Internet Explorer:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/products/microsoft-edge (Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)
- Further Information
For the attention of: Patrick Dobbs
1890 542 542.
Data Protection Officer,
16 Hume Street
- For more information about privacy, data protection and our terms and conditions, please visit the following: